How to eat on the road

Options
I am an airline pilot, and I have struggled with my weight all my life... Back in 2005 I went from 305 lbs to 195 lbs in about 1 year... I was working out like a maniac and limiting my calories to about 2k/day... well I got married, blew up like a blimp again and here I sit at 315 lbs 5 years later...

Well I am back at at and with the help of this program, I am logging my food and have lost 7 lbs since sunday...

The hard part here is I am on the road, in and out of airports and hotels 18 days per month... I can rely on crap airport fast food or hotel lobby food, OR I can take control and pack 4-5 days worth of food.. So that is what I do... I have read on this board about people not knowing how to stay on the diet on the road, so I am here to give ideas and help brew confidence that it can be done!

My goal is 240 by Christmas.... Here is a pic of my food bag... This will last me 4 days+ and does not require refrideration....

In my signature line below is a pic of my food bag.... the only way i could figure out how to upload a photo to this board...