waxing

Options
well in order to get ready for my bodybuilding show in Oct I needed to start removing the hair from my body, I shaved my upper thigh last night what pain. I started waxing the rest of my leg today. man what a pain!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have some pics Of my chicken legs later.

Replies

• jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    well in order to get ready for my bodybuilding show in Oct I needed to start removing the hair from my body, I shaved my upper thigh last night what pain. I started waxing the rest of my leg today. man what a pain!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have some pics Of my chicken legs later.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    hahaha :laugh:

Welcome to the world of womanhood!!!!

I'm going to assume that you are doing it yourself, maybe you should get someone to do it for you. The more you do it, the easier it gets.

Good luck!!! :drinker:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I agree with someone else doing it for you. It is easier if you are not the one pulling the strips! LOL
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

LOL....ouch!
    So not easy....huh?

Oh, if waxing is too painful and shaving stinks, why not try a hair remover cream like Veet or Nair...works for me
    Good luck :)

Kim
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    bikinilineducttape.jpg

Good Luck! Waxing is better, it lasts longer! :happy:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    ahhh Kelly Clarkson....LOL Good Luck
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    There was no way I could have done that by myself, thanks to my loving wife she did the pulling. dare I say it wasn't that bad even with all the hair I had, just around the knee.
    my wife loved the cartoon
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    The body builder I once, um, knew used an electric razor. Every day. All over.

Good luck with that.:laugh:
  • magichatter06
    Options
    There was no way I could have done that by myself, thanks to my loving wife she did the pulling. dare I say it wasn't that bad even with all the hair I had, just around the knee.

OH yeah! I totally forgot about the whole body shaver

www.shaveeverywhere.com
    :tongue:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options

www.shaveeverywhere.com

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    My download was slow, so it come across in sound bites. :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Ummm.... I have a less painful option...

BikiniWax.jpg
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    bikinilineducttape.jpg

Good Luck! Waxing is better, it lasts longer! :happy:

I LOVE RED GREEN! He's the greatest! We have a big white van I call "The Possum Van" and I am a loyal member of the Possum Lodge (even if I'm a woman!) "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (pseudo-Latin for "When all else fails, play dead")
    possumlogo.jpg

I also love the "Man's Prayer"---"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

Unfortunately, my local PBS doesn't show Red Green :explode: :explode:

Now I think I'll have to change my sig line for a bit!
  • jamdblake4
    Options

www.shaveeverywhere.com
    That was so funny I wasn't sure it was real at first. I won't be getting to close the carrot.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    i would use veet. it works and i found back in the day doesn't burn as bad as nair. shaving is ok if u have some one very patient to help and waxing, wait my eyes just filled with tears already surpressed that memory. good luck with the competition.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Use tweezers or an Epilady! :wink:
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Let me tell you about Magic Cream! It's found in the ethnic hair care section--we have it at our sears, otherwise walgreens usually has it. It's like nair or veet where you slather it on, but my god, it works so much better than either of those. No bumps, no burning no nothing! You leave it on for 8-10 minutes, I believe and then wipe off. I will never go back to using anything else :blushing: Magic Cream rocks!!

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100780&navAction=jump&navCount=0&skuid=sku352800&id=prod352799

This is the stuff I have! :heart: it!!!

Heidi
  • magichatter06
    Options

www.shaveeverywhere.com
    That was so funny I wasn't sure it was real at first. I won't be getting to close the carrot.

haha I know, I laughed when I first saw that too!:laugh: