Hello

ekloap
ekloap Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this website and hoping that it will get my weight loss back on track.

I have lost 52 pounds since March and 75 pounds since my all time high weight, but lately the weight loss has slowed to a crawl.

I had Lap Band surgery on April 11, 2008 and am thrilled with my choice to do so. Wish I had done it long ago.

My problem is that I hate to exercise!!!! I need encouragement in that area BIG TIME!

Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• ekloap
    I am new to this website and hoping that it will get my weight loss back on track.

I have lost 52 pounds since March and 75 pounds since my all time high weight, but lately the weight loss has slowed to a crawl.

I had Lap Band surgery on April 11, 2008 and am thrilled with my choice to do so. Wish I had done it long ago.

My problem is that I hate to exercise!!!! I need encouragement in that area BIG TIME!

Thanks in advance!!
  • I hate to exercise too, but I think I found a little trick. My cousin's company offered incentives to employees to get fit. Each employee was given a pedometer and the one with the most steps at the end of 20 days will win a prize. I took this plan to my job. Now we are all participating. The goal is to walk 10,000 steps per day for weight loss. Depending on your size, weight, stide, you can burn 500 calories. Do this for 7days for 3500 calories and you can possibly loss one pound per week.

Hope this helps.:smile:

85625.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ekloap
    Great idea! I might take it to my workplace too!
This discussion has been closed.