-70lbs in 4 months :)

Options
Just hit -70lbs ...in 4 months! YAY! So so so so proud of myself. :) We CAN do this guys!!!

Screenshot2011-04-30at81434AM.png

Screenshot2011-04-30at81434AM-2-1.png

Replies

• ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope that is me in about 6months! What all have you done to lose the weight? You are such an inspiration to me!
  • PudgeMuffin200
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! You should be proud!!! You look great!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You look great! congratulations!
  • CelticDragon
    CelticDragon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Congrats! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • clvdandj
    clvdandj Posts: 76
    Options
    absolutely amazing! An inspiration to not only myself but others as well. Awesome job!
  • AussieLaurelle
    AussieLaurelle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wow !!! congratulations :happy:
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Job well done keep up the good work!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    well done!!!!! Congratulations :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    u look fab congrats:smile:
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on such a HUGE weight loss & in such a short amount of time. That's awesome. YOU look amazing! GREAT job! =)
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    SUPER JOB!!! Great work!! Congrats! Keep it up! I just know you will reach your goal!!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Fanatstic. Well done you are one hell of a lady and beautiful.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Well, look at you!!!! Gorgeous!!! You are one hot mama... keep up the great work!!!!
  • momandboys4
    Options
    Wow you look amazing..... I just singed up this week but have been dieting for 2 1/2 weeks..... No pounds lost yet :-(
    I am losing inches fast though..... Not sure why no weight.... But 4" off waist & 2" off hips??
    You look fantastic....... Keep up the good work.....
  • PoleBoy
    PoleBoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Don't try to keep that up all the way through your weight loss - you body might be able to cope with losing 4 lb/week when it has a lot to spare, but it will make increasingly less healthy changes to your body if you push it that hard as you get closer to an ideal BMI
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is wonderful! What have you been doing to lose the weight so fast? I would really like to know your secret. I've been at it for 3 1/2 months and have only lost 25 pounds. Keep up the good work! Congrats!
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is wonderful! What have you been doing to lose the weight so fast? I would really like to know your secret. I've been at it for 3 1/2 months and have only lost 25 pounds. Keep up the good work! Congrats!
    Honestly that is a good steady rate to be losing weight!
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Don't try to keep that up all the way through your weight loss - you body might be able to cope with losing 4 lb/week when it has a lot to spare, but it will make increasingly less healthy changes to your body if you push it that hard as you get closer to an ideal BMI

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually not trying to loose that much per week. My goal is 2lbs/ week. I eat 1200 calories or more each day and eat my exercise calories back. ;)
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ps. I believe its just that fast because I started out so heavy and it was just after having a baby.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im so glad to have you as a MFP friend. Its been amazing watching how determined you are!

You are just OOZING confidence in your new picture! That top is adorable too by the way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!