How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• wwright8835
    wwright8835 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im not too picky about when I weight myself usually once every 5-10 days. If you weigh yourself everyday you can easily get discouraged and give up. I dont even keep a scale in the house that I can just jump on real quick. My only scale is through the wiifit
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Every day, sometimes a few times... Im a bit obsessive. LOL. I think once a week is probably best.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I weigh after every workout ... I don't see the harm in it.
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    once a week. this really really works best for me. once a week helps me change any bad habits i might have started one week that made me gain weight or continue good habits that made me lose. every day would drive me crazy and depress me but once a month would hinder me and make it take longer for me to get to my goal i think (im constantly changing my habits)
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily.....as I find that is what holds ME accountable. I think you need to weigh as often as YOU feel comfortable and as often as you feel you need to to hold yourself accountable to your weight, food, exercise, etc. I have done this since the day my weight loss journey began -- almost five years ago.
    Kaye