*gasp* I have ice cream!

Options
Breyer's Black Raspberry Chocolate.

It's yuuummmy. :bigsmile:

I also added some all-bran cereal ontop of it, so I got all my fiber in! :smile: Heh, Adding cereal to my ice cream is something I've done for years. I thought it was common until one day I told my hubby I was having ice cream and corn flakes. He was like "Your eating what? :huh: " :laugh: I have since converted him to the yummyness of ice cream + cereal.

And while on the topic of ice cream, who decided a serving is half a cup? :indifferent: lol

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Breyer's Black Raspberry Chocolate.

It's yuuummmy. :bigsmile:

I also added some all-bran cereal ontop of it, so I got all my fiber in! :smile: Heh, Adding cereal to my ice cream is something I've done for years. I thought it was common until one day I told my hubby I was having ice cream and corn flakes. He was like "Your eating what? :huh: " :laugh: I have since converted him to the yummyness of ice cream + cereal.

And while on the topic of ice cream, who decided a serving is half a cup? :indifferent: lol
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    ice cream and cereal rocks, my gran got me hoocked on that.

As an "alternative" (as it is not that much better) to ice cream i have been having this stuff

http://www.belhavenfruitfarm.co.uk/webpages/fruitice.html
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hmm, will have to try the ice cream/cereal thing! Though I love granola on frozen yogurt so I can see how it would work!!

My "guiltless" treat is to put a small piece of angel food cake in a bowl and some light ice cream and mix it all together!! OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

I have the Breyers Double Chocolate Cookies n Cream right now. It's fat free!!! *YES!* :laugh:

I have dessert pretty much every night! LOL! I actually calculate it into the day at the beginning of the day. If I have gotten a good workout then I will have a little bigger dessert but on non workout days, I will have a 100 cal pack maybe. Sometimes I get a low-fat graham cracker and put 1 tbsp of nutella on it and freeze it! UH HUH!!!! :laugh:
  • ohrscarlet
    Options
    Ice cream and popcorn is really good too you get the sweet and salty :smile:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Oh! I've never thought of ice cream and popcorn. I'll have to try that sometime. :bigsmile:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Hmm, will have to try the ice cream/cereal thing! Though I love granola on frozen yogurt so I can see how it would work!!

My "guiltless" treat is to put a small piece of angel food cake in a bowl and some light ice cream and mix it all together!! OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

I have the Breyers Double Chocolate Cookies n Cream right now. It's fat free!!! *YES!* :laugh:

I have dessert pretty much every night! LOL! I actually calculate it into the day at the beginning of the day. If I have gotten a good workout then I will have a little bigger dessert but on non workout days, I will have a 100 cal pack maybe. Sometimes I get a low-fat graham cracker and put 1 tbsp of nutella on it and freeze it! UH HUH!!!! :laugh:

lmao I so want to comment on the low-fat graham cracker! Okay so I will.. Where do ya get the graham crackers from? :huh:
  • ohrscarlet
    Options
    french fries are even better than the popcorn but sadly I have been trying to avoid them
  • TamTastic
    Options

lmao I so want to comment on the low-fat graham cracker! Okay so I will.. Where do ya get the graham crackers from? :huh:
    Just the grocery store. Honey-Maid low-fat! LOL! I make little sandwiches with the nutella! MMMMMM
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have 100 calorie butter pecan bars, yum!:bigsmile:
  • CrystalBella
    Options

Just the grocery store. Honey-Maid low-fat! LOL! I make little sandwiches with the nutella! MMMMMM

Awe. That's so boring. Come on Tam, you and Pete need to bump it up alil bit. I wanted fun info! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Awe. That's so boring. Come on Tam, you and Pete need to bump it up alil bit. I wanted fun info! :laugh:
    No, my dear Crystal! It's the Golden Grahams cereal that get me all hot and bothered!!! :wink: That is what my hubby seduces me with!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    Options

No, my dear Crystal! It's the Golden Grahams cereal that get me all hot and bothered!!! :wink: That is what my hubby seduces me with!!! :laugh: :laugh:

OH! I got it wrong. I keep doin that. :laugh: I've never had this stuff. Obviously it's good huh?
    *sends text msg to bring some golden grahams*
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Oh man, in LA (and NY) they have this chain of frozen yogurt places called Pinkberry. My sister who lives there refers to it exclusively as "crackberry." It is the yummiest thing ever, kind of sweet, kind of tart. We put captain crunch on it and it is soooo good!!! Its the perfect flavor combination and the crunch. Crazy part is, its good for you too!! I'm not kidding. If you live there TRY IT!!

This is the stuff: www.pinkberry.com
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Oh man, in LA (and NY) they have this chain of frozen yogurt places called Pinkberry. My sister who lives there refers to it exclusively as "crackberry." It is the yummiest thing ever, kind of sweet, kind of tart. We put captain crunch on it and it is soooo good!!! Its the perfect flavor combination and the crunch. Crazy part is, its good for you too!! I'm not kidding. If you live there TRY IT!!

I want to try it! There are some in Manhattan (I live in the suburbs). I need to get in and get some!!!! It looks good!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    uuuummmmm, I have ice cream too, no sugar added all natural........

It is so good, on a occassion......
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

I want to try it! There are some in Manhattan (I live in the suburbs). I need to get in and get some!!!! It looks good!

You really really should try it - but PROMISE you'll get the captain crunch topping!!! You can get strawberries and chocolate chips on any ice cream... this stuff NEEDS the capt'n crunch!
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    uhh you've all got to try vanilla ice cream with crushed saltine crackers on top. this is something we did in my family, and we also always thought it was normal, until we told others and everyone looked at us like we were from mars!!!

its delicious!