Dinner tonight??

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
What ya having??

I am having an easy dinner. Pretty much everything is from Trader Joes. I am cooking the Mango Chicken sausages on my george foreman and having the 'Spearian Risotto (Basically Asparagus Risotto! hehe).....and some spinach! MMMMM!

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    What ya having??

I am having an easy dinner. Pretty much everything is from Trader Joes. I am cooking the Mango Chicken sausages on my george foreman and having the 'Spearian Risotto (Basically Asparagus Risotto! hehe).....and some spinach! MMMMM!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I had chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce
    1 cup of white rice made with chicken broth
    some snap peas!

It was good! :smile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    im having subway turkey sub on honey oat breat with lettuce tomato onions and extra pickles with some sweetonion sauce... yum yum.... kids are having pizza... dont feel like cooking lol

jackie
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I don't know yet. I'm just now going to eat my lunch. haha
    Probably progresso soup. I'm so addicted to the low sodium ones. MMMM!

But in bout 5mins I'ma have a turkey sandwich and a super pretzel and a bottle of water! Gosh, it's so hard to get in 1500cals.
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    I had low fat cottage cheesewith an assortment of fresh fruit - pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, plum, and peach, and a nice slice of seeded wheat bread. It was so good I thought I was eating dessert.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    philly cheese steak (very low cal)
    over 1/2 whole wheat pasta tossed with fat free cheddar cheese
    green beans
    yummmy
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Im having brow rice with green onion, baby carrots with cream cheese and rosemary, and salmon.
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    philly cheese steak (very low cal)
    over 1/2 whole wheat pasta tossed with fat free cheddar cheese
    green beans
    yummmy

Whats philly cheese steak?
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Homemade burritos
    brown rice
    homemade refried pinto beans

with options
    avocado
    baby spinach shredded
    tomatos
    taco/hot sauce
    (cheese - not for me or ds)
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    tuna salad in a spinach wrap and a protein shake and half of a baked small acorn squash.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Salad: light feta, 1/4 red onion and mushroom with sundried tomato dressing

1cup of yellow/green beans

1 salmon fillet with dill sauce

total cals: 248
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I had maui maui fillet, with garlic shrimp, dream fields whole wheat pasta and mushroom and garlic spag sauce.

1 piece organic whole wheat and fiber honey wheat toast
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    *sigh* i have a family that is begging for spaghetti... i may do it in a pan and bake it so it's easier to portion out.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I don't know yet - whatever I get from the store, but thanks for the ideas. And when I saw Carrie ask what a philly cheese steak was I though "MY GOD WOMAN!" but I see you're from BC, so you're forgiven! lol :laugh:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    BBQ pulled pork sandwich with slaw on it....probably should have left off the bun but its just not the same. My husband makes the most awesome smoked meats and BBQ that I don't even resent the fact that he spends about $1200 a year upgrading and buying new smokers. :laugh:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Tonight its homemade version of shrimp fried rice.

broccoli
    cabbage
    peas
    carrots
    scrambled eggs
    shrimp
    day old rice

all cooked in nonstick pan with Pam cooking spray and adding alittle bit of soy sauce when done.
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    had North African Chicken and Couscous, some pita bread , and hummus; total calories-557
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    I don't know yet - whatever I get from the store, but thanks for the ideas. And when I saw Carrie ask what a philly cheese steak was I though "MY GOD WOMAN!" but I see you're from BC, so you're forgiven! lol :laugh:

Aww come on! That still doenst answer my question :tongue: I looked up pics... It looks like a sandwhich... a gross one at that :indifferent:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Aww come on! That still doenst answer my question :tongue: I looked up pics... It looks like a sandwhich... a gross one at that :indifferent:

It's basically cut up thin, thin steak strips with peppers and onions and cheese usually on some type of hoagie!

Not bad, you should try one!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I had 2 Extractions, so I only had a slim fast shake :cry: