tropical storm

Options
hello every one : ) dont know how many of us are in florida, but alot of families are with out homes tonight already do to the storm. please say a prayer for those who are in need. im working intersection traffic control tonight and could probably use a prayer my self. thank you in advance.

Replies

• nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    hello every one : ) dont know how many of us are in florida, but alot of families are with out homes tonight already do to the storm. please say a prayer for those who are in need. im working intersection traffic control tonight and could probably use a prayer my self. thank you in advance.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and all the people that have been affected by this storm.
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    May God bless you and keep you safe!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Many prayers going out to those affected.

:heart:

Stay safe doing traffic control.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Def praying!

GodBlessandKeepYouSafe.jpg
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Prayers to all!!!

Memaw
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You are all definitely in my prayers!!

Hug!
    Tami
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Thinking of you all. Stay safe.
  • hondamamma
    Options
    What part of florida are you in. I have family there . They are in Palm Coast Fl.
    I will pray for all of you there in Florida.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Stay safe and y'all are in my prayers!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yep its moving in now. It been raining off and on all day but the bad stuff is here. Well are house is made of wood so hopefully the wind wont be to bad but from the looks of things we're going to get hit aging in a few days. I hope its wrong. Also the weather is going to be bad with wind and rain my work is still going to be open. I have to be at work at 6 am. Sucks.:angry:
  • nichols
    Options
    thank u and may god bless u all every day. to answer the question what part of florida. on the east coast in brevard county.
  • nichols
    Options
    i feel for ya. be careful and safe. ill be getting off work at 6am while your going in. 12 hour shifts. your right its def hear now. i feel like forest gump when he says the rain seems to come from every where even from under neath.
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I live in Marion county. So I'm feeling it now but did you see where they have it coming back in. OMG!!!Hopefully its wrong. :noway:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I have family and friends down there, so I tend to keep all of you Sunshine State people in my prayers, for sure. Now if you would kindly return the favot during our next big blizzard, hehehe...

blizzard.gif
  • nichols
    Options
    u got it. any time. i feel for ya. dont like the cold. ill hunt in it though.
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    i have many family members and friends in florida, prayers go out for the safety of all in the path of the storm
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    My whole family except me is there..

alot of hugs
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    As a "raised in Floridian" who isn't there anymore.....I remember the fear and excitement. :sick:

My thoughts and prayers are with you all and your loved ones. :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    prayers thoughts and hugs for all those there....I have friends and family there too!

be safe!
    hugs,
    Ali :flowerforyou: