NSV old/new suit.

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
My daughter's preschool class is having a DIVA party for their mothers day Breakfast later this week. We have been requested by the teacher to dress up so I was looking thru my new casual clothes that I just recently bought in smaller sizes to see if I could "dress" something up. Anyway i saw this suit in the back of the closet. I bought it literally a million years ago - maybe really 8 or 9??? I never wore it before it became too small it is a size 14 so it must have been when inlost weight in 2001-2002 on weight watchers. Anyway, i have tried it on a few times in the past hen u have lost weight and recently maybe like 3 months ago i tried it again. it was still too snug.
today I tried it again and it is friggin loose and another one that is a 16 (never worn) is ridiculously too big. The tan one, didn't take a pic, looks like I'm wearing my grampa's suit coat lol.

So to the pic.....here i am in my new/old suit. Gonna maybe wear it to em's party or maybe my reunion dress from last summer that is a bit loose but still "hangs" right because of the fabric and the cut.

We'll see but it is so nice to have a choice or I could go buy something at a REGULAR store lol. Size 10 or 12 or 14 or M or L???? Yeah I can shop in regular stores, it's your birthday lol.

68b4f09c.jpg

Replies

• wjprice01
    wjprice01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Couldn't view the pic, but hooray for you!!!!!!!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! You look great in it, congrats!! Finding "new" clothes that used to be too small is a great way to feel good and save money =)
  • cowpoke06
    cowpoke06 Posts: 171
    Options
    oh wow, it looks great! especially with the scarf :) congratulations!
  • marte80
    marte80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wonderful accomplishment, keep up the hard work!
  • shanty1
    shanty1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is so cool!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Love the Suit, Doesn't look like you need to lose any weight from that picture. I say wear it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!