so this is what its like to tip the scales...

on the good side!!!:bigsmile: even with TOM!!!:drinker:
for the past two days, i have weighed under 100kg!!! (i weighed in at 99.9kg:laugh: ) - though that might not make sense to anyone using lbs, but that is such a huge thing for me!!!:happy:
even though these days aren't my official weigh-in day, i like to keep track and note daily differences, so i can get an idea on how my body works through out the week - lightest is the middle of the week - but this means come weigh-in day, *does really extremely happy dance*:bigsmile:
sorry i had toot my own horn, i am so proud of me atm:laugh: :smooched:

Replies

• obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    on the good side!!!:bigsmile: even with TOM!!!:drinker:
    for the past two days, i have weighed under 100kg!!! (i weighed in at 99.9kg:laugh: ) - though that might not make sense to anyone using lbs, but that is such a huge thing for me!!!:happy:
    even though these days aren't my official weigh-in day, i like to keep track and note daily differences, so i can get an idea on how my body works through out the week - lightest is the middle of the week - but this means come weigh-in day, *does really extremely happy dance*:bigsmile:
    sorry i had toot my own horn, i am so proud of me atm:laugh: :smooched:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    :drinker: Here's to ya...good for you, those mile markers along the journey REALLY are important. WHOOOOHOOOO...there's my horn tooting for you as well.
    Ez
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    :drinker: Let do the happy dance together.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    TOOT TOOT Good for you, you have every right to be proud! Congratulations and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    toot0vz.giftoot0vz.gif

Way to go! I have no idea how much that is in pounds--but it sounds good to me
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    congrats! :D
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    99.9kg = 219.8 pounds

Well done!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY girlie!!! HOORAYY!!!!! Keep up the fantabulous work!
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    That is awesome!!! :) Congratulations!

~Gael~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!