let me get this straight...

2»

Replies

• pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    you only eat your calories back from exercise *if* the amount you burn brings your net total below 1200.
    Are you sure? I was under the assumption your suposed to eat your excersise calories regaurdless or be close anyways...? It's been working for me

You are suppose to eat back your calories regardless of whether you fall below 1200 or not.
    :) "LOVE!"
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    You'te not obligated to but you have the option to. When you track your exercise here on the website you'll notice it adds those calories back to your daily calories you get every day. If you want to eat a little more you can. You might want to eat some of those calories but not all, or on a particular day that you're extra hungry you can eat all those calories back. Perhaps you want to opt not to eat them....it's all up to you. Be careful though b/c MyFitnessPal tends to overestimate calories burned when exercising so if you ARE eating those calories back beware that they might be overestimating....unless you were on a machine or something that told you exactly how many calories you burned I would say be careful.
This discussion has been closed.