Weigh in's

Options
What time of day is the best time to weigh yourself (dressed or undressed)? Also, as you lose weigh, are we suppose to adjust our weight profile on MFP?

Replies

• jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    In my bra and undies, 1st thing in the am after I go to the potty! And as you check-in with your weight MFP automatically adjusts to stay with your goals!
  • SweetP88
    SweetP88 Posts: 79
    Options
    I weigh in at the gym on the same day/time every week (every Monday morning at 10:30).....I am a little superstitious and wear similar clothes every time. I have weigh in day with my friend and we use the same scale so I can't do it at home.
  • AllieCatNeal
    Options
    I actually weigh less after being up and moving around for 30 minutes or so, sometimes even after I've eaten breakfast.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    totally naked :blushing: first thing on tuesday morning after going potty!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    The best time of day is whenever you're able to do it consistently. Usually for most people it's in the morning after you perform your porcelain duties.

What you wear should be just as consistent. For many, it's either undressed or in their underwear.

As you lose weight, MFP will automatically adjust your goals after every 10 pounds of loss, I believe, but if you would like to change them on your own, you can manually do so by going to "MY HOME" > "Goals" > "Change Goals" > Adjust > ??? > Profit.
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    dont think it matters when you choose to weigh in as long as you do it same time wearing similiar clothes. i like others do it first thing in the morning wearing underwear.
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself completely naked, in the morning, right after I potty.