laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    at least this is how I feel at the moment
    mechanics_suspension_fat_motorcycle.jpg
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ha! :laugh:
    You've lost 59 pounds - you certainly can't be that guy! If you're feeling discouraged, just be glad you didn't get stuck by a bubble bee today (see my recent post!) :happy:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    That would be my identical twin there! I feel the exact same way today - VERY FLUFFY!!!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    That would be my identical twin there! I feel the exact same way today - VERY FLUFFY!!!
    Fluffy, that is what my OB called me when I was pregnant with TWINS!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I'm just floppy!!:blushing:

But Last time I went to the dr, I weighed 235, I get to go se her in september and I will be under 180!!!!

CHEERS to being under 200!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Fluffy, that is what my OB called me when I was pregnant with TWINS!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I'm just floppy!!:blushing:

But Last time I went to the dr, I weighed 235, I get to go se her in september and I will be under 180!!!!

CHEERS to being under 200!!!:drinker: :drinker:

CONGRATS!!!! on your weight loss, that is awesome.

This is SO weird, I am an identical twin and when I am complaining about my weight my youngest son tells me "Momma, you are not fluffy". :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    OK, so I pigged out BaD last night, and today is a new day! :) No more big guy on a little bike for me! lol
    Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

That is sooooo not you, silly bug! a078.gif

Yerrrrr purdy! :love:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Awww, thanks, but Not nearly as perrrrdy as u r shannon! :love:
    lol
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I can NEVER........well ALMOST NEVER see these pics.........:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    Like the kitty ones they have up...yup I can only see some of em. And yes I tried right click show pic no luck.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • kellch
    Options

I want your smiley faces u get.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love em!!:heart:
  • kellch
    Options
    AND MISSY.............SHE'S RIGHT!! THAT IS NOT U......AND YOU ARE BOTH PURDY!! :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I want your smiley faces u get.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love em!!:heart:

I can only speak in smilies now. :tongue: I luuuuvvvvv them soooooo..... :love:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Thankya! We're all sooo gorgeous aren't we?! lol :love: I was just having a major bloated moment after pigging out like it was my last chance in life to eat,...I had disgusted myself. I feel much better today!