Walk Away the Pounds

Options
I've heard great things about this DVD and went to find it on Amazon and it came up with so many different DVDs. I didn't know that Leslie Sansone had so many. Any suggestions of what to get? Which ones have you guys tried and liked? I want to get one, but have no idea which one. I will be using it as my cardio exercise along with the 30 day shred that I'm doing right now.

Replies

• acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I don't own any, but if you have on Demand on your cable, there are usually some free videos from her. Check some out and see what you want to buy! (or.... be like me and just do whatever videos are free!)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I like any of them 3+miles because u can opt for just 1mile and so on....I used her DVD's when losing my initial weight..
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have the 3 Fast Miles DVD. It's about 40 or 45 minutes long and goes pretty quickly. And just so you know, it's not just walking in place so it's not boring or anything!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I have been using the 5 mile walk by her. I really enjoy it. The way it is set up you can do all 5 miles or individual miles. Its not an in your face, high intensity workout but s steady low impact aerobic hour. I also use Jillian Michaels & Bob Harper DVDs and I love doing this when I want to exercise but not at their killer level.
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My wife lost 120 lbs using her walk videos and when I saw this thread I ask her and she said any of her Walk Slim workouts would be good for you to do. When it is bad out and I don't want to go to the gym and walk on the treadmill I use her 5 mile Advance Walk, and get a good burn form it.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    All of her videos are great. I own 5. My 2 favs are Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk and Leslie Sansone Walk At Home: 5 Day Slim Down... Each of these have 5 separate "1 mile workouts". I also own several other walking DVDs by Biggest Loser, Denise Austin, etc. They are all good. It's really low impact aerobics broken down into 12 to 16 min segments "per mile"... Enjoy!!! Walmart has some of her videos. Amazon is another great place to get them.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    i LOVE Leslie Sansone...I would recommend getting a DVD that's got multiple miles on it..that way you can work yourself up to a higher mileage/burn if you want to...
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My sister in law got me started on these videos. I got my video at walmart, but I've seen them at Barnes and Noble. I like her videos because she talks to me like I'm a woman, not a sixteen year old who is already in shape.

Any of her videos are great. I highly recommend.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I got a set with the 1 mile, 2 mile and the 3 mile. I have since got the 4 mile and the 2 mile jogging one. I haven't used them in a month or so. I save them for the winter months when I can't go outside. My fav is the 2 mile ( I don't really know why though )
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    Thanks for your help guys...looks like I'll make sure and get one with more than 1 mile option. I'm looking forward to starting them!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love these videos! In the past I have lost 10 lbs using them. I had the one that comes with the purple band she uses for arms. I think it had the 1, 2, 3 and 4 mile walk on it. Have fun!