Hello to all...

rmbibbs
rmbibbs Posts: 2 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I just found this website... and decided to join. I also added this app to my droid...

I have tried dieting off and on... I was doing the new WW program... but get tied of calculating points. So, with some though I decide to just count calories. Not sure if this will work for me but I am willing to give it a chance. This site look really nice hopefully the food database will work for me (meaning it will be easy for me to enter my food choices).

Rocky

Replies

• Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Welcome. I think you will find this site very useful. I like it because it is so easy to monitor your calories since there are so many different foods on this site. 80,000 I think? My wife had tried weight watchers and also found the system somewhat confusing and it didn't seem to make sense. Not to mention that she gained weight following the rules. I had figured that if I could calculate my calories consumed and subtract my calories burned though cardio and weigh training, I would have a realistic chance of finding the balance to lose some weight. My wife stumbled on this site and we both have been doing the program for about 3 weeks now. I like it because it helps you see the big picture and realize that it is all about healthy lifestyle changes. Proper food, exercise and in my case, I also monitor salt (which is added to processed foods and restaurant food in ridiculous amounts) and cholesterol ( I had issues with that). You can customize your settings to monitor what you want.
    As if that wasn't enough, there are loads of people here to offer you support and assistance on your journey to healthier living.
This discussion has been closed.