Anyone looking for an HRM...

Options
dad106
dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
Just wanted to give a heads up that drugstore.com has 20 dollars off Polar HRM's that cost 99 dollars or more.
As soon as I get my next pay check, I will def. be taking advantage of that sale.

Replies

• abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    ahhh...where were you two weeks ago before I bought mine?! lol
  • dad106
    Options
    lol, I just noticed this morning myself.. but the promotion does run into June(another detail I forgot to add!)

i figured it out this morning and with that deal plus another coupon I found, the Polar Ft7 comes out to about 79.99 and free shipping.. um yes please!
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    SWEET!
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great deal! Did you check the prices on Amazon? I don't remember how much the Polars were on there, but I remember it being somewhere around there. Not trying to say "my website is better" or anything like that, but I know money's tight here so I do a lot of price comparison before I decide where to buy from.
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitors can be pretty expensive..but once you get one, they can be your best friend!!! I have my heart rate monitor plus the chest strap for a continuous heart rate, and I never exercise without it! it lets me know the exact calories I burned, the calories from fat I burned, if I'm in my target zone, and a lot more! Definitely great to have one.
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    awesome!
  • skeele
    skeele Posts: 72
    Options
    Just posted today that that was going to be my next investment in my weight loss journey. Awesome!!! Thanks!!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Amazon Timex T5G941 $32.95. simple entry level hrm. Mostly 5 and 4 star ratings.
  • dad106
    Options
    Sounds like a great deal! Did you check the prices on Amazon? I don't remember how much the Polars were on there, but I remember it being somewhere around there. Not trying to say "my website is better" or anything like that, but I know money's tight here so I do a lot of price comparison before I decide where to buy from.

Oh believe me, I've been doing tons of price comparison because I bought a TImex one for 50 and it was absolute junk in my opinion. So my trainer told me to get a Polar, and my gym wants a 100 dollars for the FT7. So ever since then I've been scouring online for deals... and Amazon was around what drugstore.com wants after the sale. Only problem with Amazon is they sell it from drugstore.com, but without the deal.