BYE BYE 150'S...HELLO 140'S (5/1 - 5/30 #2)

Options
reneeot
reneeot Posts: 773 Member
Okay so I did not reach my goal the month of April I only lost .08lbs. So trying again this month!!! Need 1.9 lbs to the 140's. Let see how it goes!!! Yahoo!!!

Replies

• carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You beat the 60s, you can beat the 50s!

Myself, I've been wobbling between 146-149 this week. Hoping I stay below 150!
  • biggerpix
    biggerpix Posts: 96
    Options
    you can do it. once you loose the initial a lot of weight, it gets harder. don't let that get you down though. just keep plugging along and stay positive.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    renee we're back in the same boat!! i've been stuck at 152-150 for 2 months now.. let's get it done!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    congrats sarah glad you ae in the 140's!!

Hey allie, yup here we go again!! Keep me posted on your progess!! As of today still in 150's. :tongue:
  • reneeot
    Options
    how's everybody doing? I weight in this friday!! Yee haw!!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    well i've decided to try and not weigh myself until the end of the month..... i started the 30 Day Shred a couple weeks ago, and have gotten thru 7 days of it.. some days i needed the break and others i just had too much going on to get to it.. so last week i was 150.5.. this past monday i was 153.5... needless to say i was really upset, which led to a binge.. (cake is acceptable at 9AM right?:grumble: ) i kinda made up for it later in the day with a long walk with my friend, however it was just a frustrating day... today i reluctantly checked in and was 154.. i'm really hoping and thinking this is water weight since i started with the weight training and all. i mean i made some bad food choices over the past few days, but no way did i eat enough to gain actual pounds..argh... i've been slacking with logging, and i think i'm going to try and focus on that and all around getting myself back in the game, mentally and physically, and not worrying about the scale.. as SUPER hard as that is..
    how about everyone else?