How Should I Reward Myself

getupandgetgoing
getupandgetgoing Posts: 3
edited September 26 in Success Stories
:tongue: I recently achieved my weight loss goal for the month in a little over two weeks of careful eating and intense exercise. I was going to give myself a reward to keep pushing to the next goal. My thoughts: a new boxing speed bag for a better workout or a $20 itunes card to get more great workout songs on the ipod. Anyone have suggestions for a creative self-reward that has worked for them?

Replies

• Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    I've decided that my reward for my goal weight is going to be perfume =) "Purr" by Katy Perry!
    I'm really excited about this one because I love it sooo much!! I think this reward is going to push me harder because I really want it! but you'll have to stay tuned because I only discovered this perfume yesterday :laugh:
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    what about a nice hour massage. ?
  • susyseq
    susyseq Posts: 94
    What about work out clothes? gear? or tennis shoes. I think it motivates even more! :)
  • bmw_bloch
    bmw_bloch Posts: 24 Member
    Boxing bag will keep you locked into your home - go outside. I love mingeling with people if I feel great thanks to regained fitness.
  • redhenrn
    redhenrn Posts: 1
    New fun hair extensions!!!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    I'm going to get a mani/pedi if I make my May 15th goal. Other rewards I'm thinking of are an hour massage, new shoes/purse, and eventually, a whole new wardrobe! :laugh:
  • I feel a reward should be something that will stay with you. like better workout things to keep you thinking "i got my first goal and im putting my reward to use" clothes are good til your next goal is hit and you need new clothes once again. But something that will last more than one goal is a good reward.
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    I have mini goals every half stone (7lbs) lost and at other milestones at which point I get a charm for my bracelet, it's great seeing it build up and it's a permanent reminder for me. I have major goals set at 10%, 20% etc weight loss were I will reward myself with beauty treatments or trips shopping ! :)
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Fancy Vibrams!
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    i agree with many of the pp... workout gear or maybe sign up for a class? something social and motivational. Maybe a little trip... like a day to do something fun that involves fitness?
    excellent job!!! keep going !
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 614 Member
    When I get to my goal weight I am getting tattoo.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!