Thank you Community,

deborah123
deborah123 Posts: 18 Member
Hi everyone,

Want to say, thanks to everyone for sharing tips, ideas, and motivation. So far to date I have lost 50
pounds. Never thought it would happen. I have 13 more to go. Its taken since last Oct. It has been
slow and steady. Every night I plug in my food, and read the boards. I feel connected and know I'm
not alone . So thanks to everyone again.

Replies

• deborah123
    deborah123 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone,

Want to say, thanks to everyone for sharing tips, ideas, and motivation. So far to date I have lost 50
    pounds. Never thought it would happen. I have 13 more to go. Its taken since last Oct. It has been
    slow and steady. Every night I plug in my food, and read the boards. I feel connected and know I'm
    not alone . So thanks to everyone again.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,932 Member
    Deb

Thanks for joining us! It is a little tougher (well, it takes longer) to lose those last few pounds.
    1. You are in better shape! Excellent.
    2. Your body is happier already and liking where it has gotten.
    3. You're eating food that is nourishing your body and creates less waste!

Great work. Keep it up. :glasses:

Cheryl
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Way to go! You're doing a great job!:flowerforyou:
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    First off...great job on 50lbs!! Second, I completely agree...I don't post a whole lot but just reading everyone else's post helps SOOO much. Congrats to you!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    smiley.gif

Great job!

You can lose the rest of it easy!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Congrats :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work, and don't be a stranger :)
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    GREEEAAATTTT job!

Kim
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's soooooooo great! Congratulations!
    I feel the same way, I sure never dreamed that I WOULD lose the weight that I wanted to. I figured I'd do like always, lose a few, and then start gaining it back. But, thanks to this great site, I AM steadily losing, and KNOW that I can lose the rest too, without fear of giving up!
    I thank Mike for making this site, and all of the wonderfully supportive members too!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    FANTABULOUS!!! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!