are newly weds I want to look
my best for our honeymoon.
Some encouragement would
be more than welcome!

Replies

• leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You have come along way! keep it up and your honeymoon will be more then special :)
  • sherany72
    sherany72 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you! I hope I pull through. My main problem is the depression. I get from his absence. Thats why I eat too much. Any self control advice?
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I wish I had great advice for self control, but I'm trying to conquer that pesky entity as well.
    As leslturn said, you've come a LONG, LONG way from where you once were. Just remember that you do have it in you. Once you resurrect that self-discipline, things will get easier.
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What a great achievement, you should be so proud, i, strength and commitment to get where you are and you obviously have all 3 of those!

Maybe give yourself mini goals each day to work towards, log them everyday for everyone to see and support you, if you feel like you have no control take a step back and ask yourself why you are eating? I'm a binge eater and lose control easily so I completely understand! It's so hard in the moment to rationalize things, stay strong and good luck!
  • sherany72
    sherany72 Posts: 10
    Options
    thats some great advice! I will try those daily mini goals and see if they work for me! Thanx ever1 for your encouragement! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!