How I lost 97 pounds

sherany72
sherany72 Posts: 10
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
I once went from 216 pounds to 119 pounds and here is how I did it...

Fall a thousand times and Stand up NEVER give up! I know bollywood dancing is great for weight loss my own experience tells me so. There are plenty videos available on Youtube.

Stay out of the kitchen Weigh in once a week. Walk when you want to eat drink water. Dont let your self snack. Eat only during mealtimes. Eating in standing is Taboo.

Record EVERYTHING you eat dont cheat.

Everything you overeat can and will be used against you! Never be afraid to move. Run errands yourself! But dont give up this routine helped me lose 97 pounds!

Also FYI Sleepy women eat over 300 calories more! Avoid over eating at night. Squats and pushups burn extra calories all night through when you do them before bedtime. Honey burns extra calories before bed. 3 to 5 cups of green tea can burns an extra 70 calories daily.

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Thank You. Inspiring and useful tips. Love it.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    thank you for sharing this, well done sweetie x
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Wow. Thanks. I'm trying to go from 299 to 160. Gthese tips are practical. Thanks :-)
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 324 Member
    Great job! :)

And thanks for sharing :)
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Honey burns extra calories before bed.

whilst i agree with most what you have said and congrats on the weightloss. Honey at night time will give you tooth decay more than anything else!
  • Well done :D
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    fantastic:) tips are always welcome and congratulations on the amazing success with your weight loss:)
    i swapped my coffee's during the day to green tea with manuka honey and i always have a chamomile with honey before bed, the best kind of honey i find is natural unprocessed:)
    i havnt noticed weightloss from my green tea and honey but i definitly am a lot less bloated since the switch which is awesome:)
    good luch with your current weight goals, keep up the hard work

xx
This discussion has been closed.