TLT Aug 20

Happy Wednesday! How is everyone today?
I went way over my cals yesterday. We went out to eat with the in-laws. I tried to make healthy choices, but still way over. Oh well today is a new day.
I am going to ride my bike to the gym and lift weights. And maybe get on the treadmill for some interval training.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and skinny day. Enjoy your workouts and yourselves.
MK

Replies

• mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Happy Wednesday! How is everyone today?
    I went way over my cals yesterday. We went out to eat with the in-laws. I tried to make healthy choices, but still way over. Oh well today is a new day.
    I am going to ride my bike to the gym and lift weights. And maybe get on the treadmill for some interval training.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful and skinny day. Enjoy your workouts and yourselves.
    MK
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    I'm just going to bed on Wednesday night, but this post reminded me to prepared for tomorrow! I know am going out for lunch at work, so I'll do a nice salad, and have basketball training in the evening so that will be my workout for the day.

My big downfall lately is remembering to pack healthy snacks for work, rather than running to the shops all the time for crackers! Apple time tomorrow!

Enjoy your Wednesdays and I'll catch up with you all about halfway through! :smile:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Ahh- crackers- yep they are tricky and so is cereal for me as well.

I did not sleep well last night so I am making today my rest day (althougth I am taking a PM yoga class) and tomorrow will be weights, Friday Intervals and Sat weights again.

I am finding myself really hungry at night and wanting sugar- weird but I think it is because I am cutting way down on carbs in the later part of the day and my body is like "Hey I want some sugar!" Crazy how loud your body can speak sometimes, huh?

Continuing with logging and my smaller meals 5-6 a day. I will weigh in on Monday to see how things are going.

Apples are really good with a little almond butter as well- cut them up as though they were crackers and eat away. The funny thing about crackers for me is that I crave them but they never are quite as great as I thought they would be.

Hang in there and keep up the good work!
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    I was whopped yesterday I had to cut back on the lifting and end up walking, my legs are still not 100% but I talked to my friend at the gym and maybe I was over doing it on the legs, I've never done a bodybuilding show before, so I was hitting hard and heavy, so any way I have lighten up on the weight and am hitting the cardo. It turns out I may have to go down lower then 180 it's looking like I should be 175 to be less then 9% BF. Strating some new workout plans, more cardo to lose the inchs and lighter weight higher reps.
    small meals it's more like 8 to 10 for me every 3 hours
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    whew- 8-10 meals- you are gonna have a millions little containers of food with you arent you?? I am having a hard time with the 5-6 meals. It is a lot of planning and work but I am hoping it will all be worth it. Sounds like for you it will be too- when is the competition??
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Hi all,

Had a good day yesterday. I find I go over my carbs by a few and am always under on my fat and protein.

We pretty much eat vegetarian and I try and take in beans etc.

Today I'm doing weights at lunch time and a track speed workout tonight.

Consistency, consistency, consistency.
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    it's on Oct 25th but weigh -ins are on the 24th it's not e-z prep I eat a lot of chicken breast and 4 meals are shakes I have given up all cheat days I just keep telling myself hot extra crispy FF for lunch on the Oct 26
    My oldest daughter is a vegetarian she is 16 and has not eaten meat in the last year.
    I think I'm going to run outside today, I want to show off my new waxed legs