Preemie Mom Ready to Lose Weight

MarchMama136
MarchMama136 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My second daughter was born prematurely in March and I haven't had the time to lose weight taking care of the kids. Now it is time for me to go back to college this semester and start losing the weight so I feel better about myself. Once school starts up, I can use the gym there, but in the meantime I am stuck doing at-home exercises that usually involve both my kids. Needless to say, they are not the most effective exercises.
I love this website because it really is easy to track my food intake, water intake, and daily exercise. I have never dieted before so this is a great way to get started!

Replies

• My second daughter was born prematurely in March and I haven't had the time to lose weight taking care of the kids. Now it is time for me to go back to college this semester and start losing the weight so I feel better about myself. Once school starts up, I can use the gym there, but in the meantime I am stuck doing at-home exercises that usually involve both my kids. Needless to say, they are not the most effective exercises.
    I love this website because it really is easy to track my food intake, water intake, and daily exercise. I have never dieted before so this is a great way to get started!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll love this site, it has a fantastic support system :)
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome to the Group! :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome. This site has been very helpful. :smile:

85625.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Adorable av pic!! :smile:

Congrats on your baby & welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member