Looking for friend who are in their 60ies and do not feel ol

Options
BerniceB
BerniceB Posts: 41 Member
I am trying to lose weight again. Old issue, same tune. It would be good to talk with others who have bounced up and down, used all of the diets but are willing to give it another go. Looking for a few friends.

Replies

• nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi, I am Patti, and I turned 60 in January....so I am almost 60 and a half...smile. Not sure how I got this old...sure don't feel 60.

Been on the weight loss trail most of my life....never won....but, I am trying again, with the help of my daughter and a couple of friends, we weigh in on MON mornings. I have lost a little over 30 pounds since the beginning of FEB 2011. Went to a hypnotist, and it seems to be helping quite a bit....but as we know...time will tell.

You can friend me, if you like....I am Patti....a mom of 2, grandma of 1 little princess...friend to many.

Welcome, and be successful together.....
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP

Look thru the forums for people with similar goals or views to your own, then click on their user name and you will be taken to their profile, from there you will find an "add as friend" button. Its nice to add a little message to your friend request...even if its just a "hi, we have the same amount of weight to lose and I could use a little support" etc.

Good luck
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I am 63- I can say that for 13 days! I find as I get older it is much harder to lose.