Update...half way to first goal! Pics!

jpowell3976
jpowell3976 Posts: 144 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
June of last year this dress was so tight I had a hard time walking/breathing while wearing it.

dressbhalfway.png

Again....first picture was taken almost exactly one year ago! Wish I would've found MFP sooner, but I don't think I've done too bad for 11 weeks. (Notice how uncomfortable I am in first picture? Hated myself...learning to love me again!)

blueshirtloss.jpg

Replies

• jpowell3976
    Crap! How do I make the first pic smaller?
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    That's fantastic progress!!
    You should be very proud!

:drinker:
    Rich
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    good job. keep up the awesome work. you are looking good!!!!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Great job! You look great!
  • jpowell3976
    Here's the rest of first picture.

dressbhalfway2.png
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    WTG!!! You look great!!
  • jpowell3976
    2011-04-30211929.jpg
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    fantastic job! keep it up!
  • coupondawn
    coupondawn Posts: 1
    You are an inspiration. I just started today, can't wait to share before and after pics.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    you are beautiful! great job. [=
  • tdolphin1
    tdolphin1 Posts: 26
    Wow you look fantastic!! Keep up the great work. Love the new dress!!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Congrats!! You look great!:smile:
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

wow the difference is amazing. You look great. I love the new dress you got too. How much more are you planning on losing?
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    NoMoreThickyMickey Posts: 73 Member
    wow, you are doing terrific... you are inspiration, whatever you are doing keep doing it :)
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Nice pins :love:
  • jpowell3976
    When I first set my goals I thought...seriously, word for word in my head...lol...if I can just get down to what I weighed when things started getting out of hand I'll be okay & feel better. WRONG! That was the old me trying to "excuse" my way to "easy". Well, this has not been easy. It has been HARD! LOL! But, you know how something said to you years ago sometimes finds it way to the front of your brain & just won't shut-up!?!?! That's what has happen. My mom used to tell me as a teen, "If you're gonna do something, do it right! Don't half-*kitten* it!" One day I was walking...alone that day...thought came to me..."I'm tired, it's hot, & no one is here to know if I did 30 mins or 60! Just go home." Enter momma's words from long ago! Out of nowhere! Guess what?!?! I walked those extra 30 mins even though no one was there! The "Don't half-*kitten* it!" line of thinking has now spread into weight loss goals. I set out to lose 60...now I think I'll go all the way! No matter how long it takes...100 lbs is the final goal! If I can lose 60...I CAN lose the extra 40 too!

Thank to everyone that comment on my progress! You guys are another reason I feel so strong in this journey! :happy:
  • msmokie
    msmokie Posts: 16
    You are awesome in your journey in learning to eat right. You are also an inspiration to the rest of us. I'm very proud of you. I wish you success in the rest of your weight loss and maintaining your goal once you get there.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats to you for sticking with it, and doing it for yourself!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!