Over 50lbs gone! My progress pics

Options
CCJ13
CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
I went shopping yesterday & kept reaching for the size 20's. I bought a pair of capris that are a size large. I know in my head that I'm not a size 20 anymore, but I still see myself that way. So I thought I would post some progress pics. It helps me to look at my pictures because then I can see a difference. Most of my clothes are size 16's now but I did buy a pair of stretch jeans that are a 14. They are tight but they do button. lol

Here is me at 270lbs. My heaviest weight. I was a very tight size 20. I should have been a 22 but I refused to buy bigger than a 20. Size 3X shirt. This is in July 2009. The baby I'm holding was 11 months in that pic & is now almost 3 but It's one of the best pics I can find showing how big I was. I was also 270lbs May 2010 after I had my last child & started my weight loss journey.
01-0Aug2009Myheaviest270lbs.jpg

230lbs This shirt was almost too small & it just hangs off of me in this pic.
2-5-11230lbs.jpg

227lbs Size 16 shirt & skirt!!!!
2-26-1143lblost.jpg

Yesterday at 216lbs These pants are a size Large. There is no X in front of that. Just a large!!!! The shirt is an XL. Sorry it's so dark. My 11 year old took the pic.
4-30-112.jpg

Also Yesterday. This dress is an XL.
4-30-113.jpg

Replies

• 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing!! its really weird going shopping looking for the familar sizes when actually, your shrinking!!!!

well done xx
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!! What a difference!!! Keep it up!
  • Dreadz_Veggies_4Life
    Dreadz_Veggies_4Life Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great Work!!!!
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, you truly are an inspiration...
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the good work!! :wink: Your doing a fantastic job!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You look great!
  • zaz936
    zaz936 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep on going!
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Great job! What a difference :) Keep up the good work!
  • crysmiss86
    crysmiss86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is some great progress!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Amazing .... you are doing great
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! What an amazing transformation! You do need to keep reminding yourself how far you've come. Thanks for posting the pictures, they are very motivating. Keep up the great work!!!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    LOl it made me laugh I do know that feeling of not recognizing your body size :laugh:
    You have done a wonderful job and you look fantastic! I can not wait to not see an xl on any of my clothing!
    print out those pics and hang them somewhere you can see them regularly til you get it that you are so much smaller
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You've inspired me! You look fantastic!!!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!
  • jpowell3976
    jpowell3976 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great! Keep doing what you're doing!!! You look so happy.
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an incredible difference!! You've done extremely well!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Good JOb!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!