May Walking Challenge - Get our butts in gear!

Options

Replies

• lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    doubled up on the last post - please ignore this! :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Another 1.5 miles! I gotta say that I love this challenge!!!

Hey! Look at you go! Wonderful!! Have fun!
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Another 30 min today. Almost at my goal! Next month I need to have more faith in myself and set a bigger challenge:flowerforyou:
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I have to withdraw from this challenge. I'm out of commission until further notice. I will hear back from my Dr. on Monday. Until then no exercise, no driving and walking and moving are pretty much on an as needed basis. I had fun and really felt motivated to keep going. I'm thrilled that I finished what I did I only hope this isn't the result and that going forward I'll be able to exercise again.

Good luck to everyone!
    You can DO IT!!:drinker:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    2 miles today(walking/running), in the snow!
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Doing 8 miles today - walking to Carmunnock village (4 miles) for lunch with a friend then walking back again to burn off the cals!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    lindaj07, I just realized we aren't that far away from each other. I was out pounding the pavements of East Kilbride this morning and knocked out another 9.5 miles. Had to change my target, because I hit the original one today!

exercise.png
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    3.1 mile today. unofficial 5k walk
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    6 miles in today! Woohoo!!
  • buzzanddax
    buzzanddax Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am really late to the game :) but would like to get in on the last few days. I am going to try to walk 150 mins between now and the end of the month. Never too late to make a difference right. Walking to get in better shape for Colorado in July!
  • lindaj07
    Options
    lindaj07, I just realized we aren't that far away from each other. I was out pounding the pavements of East Kilbride this morning and knocked out another 9.5 miles. Had to change my target, because I hit the original one today!

exercise.png

Hello neighbour!!! Small world, isn't it?
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I am really late to the game :) but would like to get in on the last few days. I am going to try to walk 150 mins between now and the end of the month. Never too late to make a difference right. Walking to get in better shape for Colorado in July!

That sounds like a great goal, you can do it! :)
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Finally got 30 minutes in today!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options

Great goal, glad you joined us!

3 miles today! Don't think I'm gonna get to my goal this month (unless I seriously kick *kitten* the next 10 days). But I set that goal thinking that it would be much nicer this month than it has been, it's been rainy and snowy most of the month so I didn't get out and walk nearly as much as I planned.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    38 miles walked, may have been more, but 2 times this week forgot pedometer, so knew at least a mile walked, but only counted a mile - bummer, cause if it was more, I don't have it recorded - oh well...
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Finally got 30 minutes in today!

Good one Mary! Where did you find the time?? Fantastic!

I'm having my weekly day off today, reading watching tv listening to radio ....
  • lindaj07
    Options
    3.1 mile today. unofficial 5k walk

Hey! Never thought of it like that! What a great idea! It's inspirational!! Thank you!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I met my goal yesterday so I'm thinking I should tack another 20 on?
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Sure, add on more!

I made another 30 minutes today - I may make my goal yet. I think I can, I think I can . . .
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Another mile in today! I am gonna have to kick it in high gear to get my last 12 in for the month! :grumble: Great job everyone!!!