What is TRUE Success - Words of Wisdom - August 20, 2008

Good morning. Is true success winning 7 gold medals? Or is it seeing your loved ones smile?... Tell the truth... Think about this.... Take it from me. I've tried many highs, Ive had many gold and platinum plaques. But the best success is seeing my home in order and my family and friends happy...(Remember) No one laying on their death bed has ever said.. Bring me my trophies, my news clippings, my awards... No! They want family and friends around them... Nobody has ever said... I wish I would have spent more time in the office... No! They say, I wish I would have spent more time with family and loved ones... Check your priorities today....

:heart:God is Love:heart:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Good morning. Is true success winning 7 gold medals? Or is it seeing your loved ones smile?... Tell the truth... Think about this.... Take it from me. I've tried many highs, Ive had many gold and platinum plaques. But the best success is seeing my home in order and my family and friends happy...(Remember) No one laying on their death bed has ever said.. Bring me my trophies, my news clippings, my awards... No! They want family and friends around them... Nobody has ever said... I wish I would have spent more time in the office... No! They say, I wish I would have spent more time with family and loved ones... Check your priorities today....

:heart:God is Love:heart:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    SO TRUE!!!!