What have u lost that you'd like back, ie bigger boobs?

Options
2»

Replies

• MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Learn to sew? That way y'all could take in the awesome thrift finds and expensive blazers and still wear them?

Hahahahah. Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Okay, this will sound weird but...

When I lay flat on my back -- they don't sag to my sides anymore! :laugh: Not to mention the pressure is finally getting better on my back now!!! So as sad as my hubby is now--at least I fill better!!!:bigsmile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    NOTHING!!!! I'm happy my boobs are gone and I look forward to seeing them leave more, every inch, lb etc I have happily said goodbye to!
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    My boobs!!! Woe is me who has no boobs. I think I'm gonna have to get them done, because this is just NOT cool. How come my legs couldn't have shrunk, huh? Had to take the only thing that was working for me. :grumble:
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Just started to notice that there's more room in my bra than there was a week ago, and that it's not as hard to do the shimmy in Zumba! YAHOO! (I am a 42-DD) Actually looking forward to getting into "normal" size bras again!
  • LowCarbAmanda
    LowCarbAmanda Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm actually cool with my boobs being smaller. They went from a 44 G to a 38 DD. Now I can buy bras in normal stores. Yay!

I HATE that I've had to part with lots of my rings! I've gone from a size 8 to a 6 on my wedding band finger, and from a size 9 to a 7 on the middle finger of my right hand. And I had quite the funky ring collection! :(

I've also had to give away all of my favorite clothes.

That said, I wouldn't trade it for anything! And I told my husband that he'll be buying me fancy new wedding rings when I get to my goal weight! :)
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    I'm a 40E and hoping they'll shrink (my husband isn't)! I want to be able to wear a bathing suit without a bra underneath.
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    I'm a 40E and hoping they'll shrink (my husband isn't)! I want to be able to wear a bathing suit without a bra underneath.

Also, I'm super glad that even though I'm overweight my ring size is still a 6. If it gets smaller I doubt they'll have any rings that'll fit me!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i wish i hadnt lost weight from my face
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    I've lost 15 pounds since I first started trying to lose weight. So not much. I haven't lost my boobs yet, I'm still a DD.

Although I am still nursing my son, so that may have something to do with it, not sure! Before I had my first child I was a C, after her (even after I stopped nursing her) I was a D. then through my pregnancy with my now 16 month old I became a DD. If it's anything like it was before, I won't lose my boobs. At least for a while anyways.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    i wish i hadnt lost weight from my face

Id still like to lose more weight from my face, as its being quite stubborn!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    sofar that has not shrunk and wish it would, hard to find belly dancing tops that fit someone with a D

I'm with ya...I have not lost them and I'd really like to....SO hard to find shirts that correctly fit a 36DD =(
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get rid of some of my DD's. After over 60lbs lost, looks like they're here to stay :cry: !
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Lots of me has shrunk in 80 pounds - my tummy (from 45.5" to 31"), my hips (from 54" to 42"), my thighs (from 32" to 24") and much more, but NOT my boobs - I've gone from a 44F to a 36J. I'm on my last 20 pounds now and I REALLY hope at least half of the boobs go away.
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It's strange to day, but I kind of miss people ignoring me. I don't like it when people stare at me, and I am noticing it a lot more, and I've only lost 9 lbs since starting!
  • cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    My cup use to spill over as well, lol but now they are deflating! My dear Fiance isnt too happy but hey my BACK is!! LOL. My butt is shrinking toooo! I wish my tummy would show results like my ASSets have!! :-(
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    It's strange to day, but I kind of miss people ignoring me. I don't like it when people stare at me, and I am noticing it a lot more, and I've only lost 9 lbs since starting!

I am with you on this one; I liked being invisible...people looking at me makes m uncomfortable!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I wish my tummy would show results like my ASSets have!! :-(

I guess the tummy is the last to go, mine's reducing, but is the last to show really great results. Im working hard on stomach crunches atm, ready for when the fat is gone :)
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am pretty small to start with (36B) and I know that my little boobies will be the first to go. :cry: I have thought about maybe upgrading them once I reach my goal weight, kind of like a reward to myself. But then again, I am losing weight to feel happier with myself, would getting fake ones be like a 'slap in the face' to my body?? (not sure if that will make sense to anyone... lol!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!