Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Support!

Terri_74
Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
Please feel free to add me! I have joined this week and am looking for as much support as possible!! Any tips or advice appreciated!

Replies

• rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    You'll find a great deal of support on this site.
  • MsCracker
    MsCracker Posts: 47 Member
    I've been here about a week now too. Everyone is fantastic. I love being accountable to someone other than me (I have a tendency to cheat at things when I do that.)
    Feel free to add me. I don't know much, but what I do know I will freely give
  • kiisha_11
    kiisha_11 Posts: 55
    You will love this site and they have a wonderful support here.
  • Terri_74
    Thanks for all of your responses and adds, its seems like a brilliant site with lovely people and I am looking forward to succeeding with you all! X
  • GaMama37
    GaMama37 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey there, I'm fairly new here also..and support is unbelievable... Just sent you a request... hope your having a wonderful weekend!
  • Terri_74
    Thanks hope you've had a great weekend and bank holiday! Good luck X
  • res4sb
    res4sb Posts: 3 Member
    There is an incredible amount of support on this site. I joined a week ago and the motivation just hasn't stopped. I'm hoping for it to go for a long while yet and I'll get through it with the people I have added :D

Happy to add you and help with motivation :)
  • theresa122
    theresa122 Posts: 10
    request sent! This site has awesome support:smile: