Stuck

MSlaught
MSlaught Posts: 16
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
I've lost 8 lbs and didn't lose last week so think I might be stuck. Still following the same 1200 per day - any ideas to get out of the rut? Thanks

Replies

• jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    Increase your calories...you may be in starvation mode. I lost great with 1200 calories for a few weeks then got stuck. I increased my calories a little and the weight began to drop off again.
  • MSlaught
    how many did you increase? thanks.
  • bethyfoofoo
    bethyfoofoo Posts: 14
    That happened to me as well in the beginning. I lost one week, then none the next, and so on. I found that when I added more exercise, and changed up what type of exercise I was doing I got weekly results. Keep going though it will come off. :)
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    change your diet & perhaps up your workout routine...You need to shock your body - it's probably gettin' use to the routine :wink:
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    I lost a quite a bit in the first few weeks and just recently I hadn't really eaten by 1200 net calories, so i ended up gaining. But the past couple days I made sure i was netting at least 1500 and it's coming off again! Maybe increase it to about 1400-1500 net :)
  • sarahmay25
    sarahmay25 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm in the same predicament, but I even started consuming more calories, and I'm still stuck. Switching up my weight training, still increasing weights, but I'm not seeing anymore weight come off :(
  • MSlaught
    Thanks everyone. So shed some light on more exercise - cause if you exercise you have to eat more so how does that hep?
This discussion has been closed.