4 weeks! 32 pounds gone! pics!

Options
JohnnyChizzel
JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
Yes I am back one week later. Week one lost almost 16. Week 2 lost 5 and that is when I joined MFP. Week 3 lost 5. Last week which was week 4 lost 7. I started at 337 and now presently 305. I am going for 100 pounds lost total which would put me at 237. I am a former college football player. Two years ago I lost 40 pounds and gained all of it back plus more! This time I am looking to keep it off for good. I know this is the beginning stages and these bog losses will not keep happening. I am a big believer in maximizing all efforts. I do two hours in the gym everyday except sunday, I do 1 hour. I put myself in two basketball leagues and I have been not just staying under calorie goal but at least 600 calories under. Yes 11 to 15 cups of water a day. In fact that almost the only thing i drink. No beer or alcohol. Some I used to love my beer...lol. There are no secrets people. Nothing special I do. It is all on my exercise and food diaries! You can do it, copy it, and look at my recipies! I also wanna thank all how friended me on here and that has given me support. That also is a big help to my losses on my weekly weigh-ins. Check out my day 1 and end of week four pics on my profile. I would have put them right here but have no clue how to...lol. Bye!

-JohnnyChizzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    *fabulous* progress! keep it up and well done!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Welcome. That is good work so far. Keep it up and your body will be, dare I say, chizzled! :bigsmile:

Where did you play ball?
  • beautybloom
    beautybloom Posts: 45
    Options
    AWESOME JOB
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great success so far. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your journey!
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    WOW! Great before and after pix!!!! Congrats!
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    Great Job! I love seeing people do it the natural way with cutting calories and exercise. No crazy fad diets, or diet pill just hard work and determination.
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    Nice job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you so far! I got done reading your post and you are really an inspiration to me that I "CAN" do this! Awsome! Looking forward to read more about your progress!!!
  • matwood74
    matwood74 Posts: 111
    Options
    Amazing!! Good for you!!!! :smile:
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am impressed, and I admire your dedication to exercising those pounds off. Keep it up!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Just read your food and exercise journals. NOW I know the intensity that's needed for me to succeed in a Biggest Loser style contest that I just signed up for! Keep at it. You are such an inspiration!
  • jerzie82
    jerzie82 Posts: 10
    Options
    YOU ROCK AND I SEE YOUR PROGRESS I WISH I COULD LOSE WEIGHT LIKE THAT, BUT MY LITTLE SELF IS LOSING IT LITTLE BY LITTLE LOL :(
  • JohnnyChizzel
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for the congrats! It was great to hear your stories as well and thanks to all the friend adds. Yes I plaeyed football for a small D1 school in new york state. Go redfoxes! My wife said she will proof read this next time....lol. Thanks all!
  • suffokation
    Options
    I'm proud of you Johnny! :D
  • JohnnyChizzel
    Options
    Thanks Kate!
  • JohnnyChizzel
    Options
    Thanks jersey!
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! that's awesome. i'm so happy for you!! you should be proud, and know that you are doing wonders for your health. keep up the awesome work. :flowerforyou:
  • mjg08060
    mjg08060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    great job
  • mjg08060
    mjg08060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Vamakshi
    Vamakshi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OMMGGGGG! that is awesome i would love to be in your shoes right now!
    also, what is your daily calorie intake?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!