TUTU CUTE!

Options
bk2011
bk2011 Posts: 268
Ok I can't help myself...check out my newest creations! I made these for my niece, and then actually had to make duplicates because I had people want to buy them when they saw them!

IMG_7514.jpg

IMG_7608.jpg

IMG_7618.jpg

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    awe, i LOVE the second one...very cute
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Awwww... sooo cute! I don't think i could get my 7 year old boy to wear it though. :wink: It ALMOST makes me want a little girl!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow those are amazing!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Awwww... sooo cute! I don't think i could get my 7 year old boy to wear it though. :wink: It ALMOST makes me want a little girl!

My boys are eight, but I was thinking the same thing.
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    You are talented, those are WAY cute!!!
  • bk2011
    Options
    My little man is 19 months and he refuses to let me even try the things on him! It was so funny when I tried...he kept telling me, No mommy...for the baby...i boy!!!!

So I guess it's a good thing I have a niece...and she can't object yet anyway as she's only 7 months!
  • bk2011
    Options
    Wow those are amazing!

Thank you!
  • bk2011
    Options
    You are talented, those are WAY cute!!!

Thank you!
  • bk2011
    Options
    awe, i LOVE the second one...very cute

Thanks! She's taking pics in that one for fathers day!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    those are adorable! heck, if the second one was in my size I would wear it! lol
  • bk2011
    Options

HAHA! I know right?! I'm actually making a similar one for a 20 year old right now for her 21st birthday!
  • TS65
    Options
    My little man is 19 months and he refuses to let me even try the things on him! It was so funny when I tried...he kept telling me, No mommy...for the baby...i boy!!!!

So I guess it's a good thing I have a niece...and she can't object yet anyway as she's only 7 months!

ROTFL! My son's pre-school had a dress up area. My hubby showed up one day to him in a tutu. We have blackmail pictures just waiting for the right day to be revealed. :laugh:
  • TS65
    Options

HAHA! I know right?! I'm actually making a similar one for a 20 year old right now for her 21st birthday!

I was thinking the same thing. One of my goals' is to run in the Princess Half Marathon at Disney. I would SO wear the pirate one for that!
  • bk2011
    Options

ROTFL! My son's pre-school had a dress up area. My hubby showed up one day to him in a tutu. We have blackmail pictures just waiting for the right day to be revealed. :laugh:

HAHA! Love it!
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You should totally be selling these online somewhere - I love the pirate one...so glad that they are finally making pirate stuff pink and pretty for girls.

I have a 7 year old daughter, and she was all about tutu's for the longest time. Now she's into maxi dresses (strange IMHO) - but she still oohs and aahs over the occasional tutu.