Hello

Options
NeNe3244
NeNe3244 Posts: 7 Member
Hi! I'm new to the site- obviously :)! I'm not considered overweight however I would like to tone myself and finally maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle for the first time in like 5 years. I would love any advice from anyone and I'm willing to help/motivate anyone whose wants a workout buddy. I guess that's it. Hope to hear from y'all soon. TTYL

Replies

• kjosey1
    kjosey1 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey I'm right there with you. I'm not considered overweight but want to lose a few pounds and stay toned. I fluctuate a good 5 to 10 pounds throughout the year so I need help staying on track! I love to work out and usually run 6 days a week. I recently ran a half marathon and I'm thinking about starting p90x again tomorrow! I'll try to help you as much as I can. I know a lot about exercise bc I've been doing it my whole life and have a degree in kinesiology. Good luck!
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm like you...not really overweight...just want to be fit and healthy!! Joined MFP at the end of Feb. and I'm really glad I did!!! I watch my portion sizes and am more aware of calorie amount than I have ever been before...and thats good!!! I workout M-F to Jillian Michaels and walk/run on the weekends. Feel free to add me as a friend!!! Glad you're here!!!!
  • mtasleem
    mtasleem Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey yeah Im in the same spot here. Just trying to shed a little and tone. Feel free to add me :)