New and in need of some help, tips, and friends =)

Nini_Soto_
Nini_Soto_ Posts: 27
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All,
This is the end of my first week on here. I am doing okay, but I know I have a long road ahead of me. I worked out six days in a row and I am not sure if I am supposed to work out every day or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated. It is getting late, so I would love to know if I should work out or not! Also, anyone who would like to support me or some support from me, you can add me! =) Thanks :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hnwebb82
    hnwebb82 Posts: 16 Member
    If I work out too late in the day, I have trouble going to sleep.
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Best advice I can give is to never give up. I slacked a bit the first week and lost 2lbs. My second week I work out hard 6/7 days and stayed under cal and got a fat 0 on the scale. I was so frustrated! Its my week 3 and im not losing focus. From what ive read, heard, and researched, things get worse before they better because muscle builds up under fat before it has a chance to kick in. Dont give up ever, no matter what. Youre either trying or youre gaining. Add me if you want!
  • timeforme23
    Best advice I can give is to never give up. I slacked a bit the first week and lost 2lbs. My second week I work out hard 6/7 days and stayed under cal and got a fat 0 on the scale. I was so frustrated! Its my week 3 and im not losing focus. From what ive read, heard, and researched, things get worse before they better because muscle builds up under fat before it has a chance to kick in. Dont give up ever, no matter what. Youre either trying or youre gaining. Add me if you want!
  • timeforme23
    Also, a day of rest is good. It give your body time to relax and not get it too used to working out every day. A little shock can go a long way
  • Good job working out 6/7 days! No specific rules here but I agree with timeforme23 that a day of rest is good. Add me if you would like. :smile:
  • Nini_Soto_
    Nini_Soto_ Posts: 27
    Thank you everyone. I decided to take a break tonight! I will add you all!!
    =)
This discussion has been closed.