hi! i think i have finally found home!

Options
i wish i knew of this place before, i spent a lot of money on weight watchers just so i could use the online tools which are really great! i think i'm gonna like it here! does anyone know if it shows you what you ate for the day in one chart to include vitamins and such? i know in reports i can pull it up seperately...well, i just wanted to say hi..HI!

Replies

• carlotta
    carlotta Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i wish i knew of this place before, i spent a lot of money on weight watchers just so i could use the online tools which are really great! i think i'm gonna like it here! does anyone know if it shows you what you ate for the day in one chart to include vitamins and such? i know in reports i can pull it up seperately...well, i just wanted to say hi..HI!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you! :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Hi there....Welcome Home! :flowerforyou:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Welcome home! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You will love it here!!!

What is this??? ANYONE??? ~~~~~~~~~~~>gas-mask-shower-head_t250.jpg
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    LOL that , PL, is someone with too much time on their hands!

it looks like someone took a REAL gas mask and made it into an all in one showerhead/caddy. LOLOL my dh would like that!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OKAY, that's just creepy!!!!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    OKAY, that's just creepy!!!!

I agree but more impotantly WELCOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

And yes, at the bottom of your daily food dairy, look at the bottom and click "Print Full Report". that will pull up another page with all the information on it.I don't think vitamins are in there, though