You guys are a BAD influence!!!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
:laugh:

I find myself checking in here all day long at work and then all night when I'm at home. My bf will walk past and all sarcastically say 'Message boards again?'. Heh heh. You guys are all amazing though and get me excited to get up early and work out every day and make better food choices!

I love you all!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options

I find myself checking in here all day long at work and then all night when I'm at home. My bf will walk past and all sarcastically say 'Message boards again?'. Heh heh. You guys are all amazing though and get me excited to get up early and work out every day and make better food choices!

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

bump bump bump...another one bites the dust!.....:bigsmile: welcome to my world and I'm soooo happy you're here too boo!!!

hugs!
    Ali :drinker:
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    Options
    What is so funny is I was just thinking to myself, "My goodness I sure can be unproductive at work when I get sucked into the message boards for a day!" LOL
  • vickster82
    vickster82 Posts: 108
    Options
    it is very addicting indeed! i need to figure out a way to just use it once daily:wink:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    it is very addicting indeed! i need to figure out a way to just use it once daily:wink:

Good luck with THAT one! :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Ya...I do laundry then eat...then read posts...19567.gif pick up the house some...then read posts, then go workout, and post, then pick up a bathroom, then post...then go do something outside...then post...

LOL
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    ***BIG sigh*** I find it really, really hard to get off of(no dirty minds here :devil: )

I come in to log my food, check some topics, THEN, BAM! I'm hit with the bug....:ohwell: Oh, but I :heart: it!

Cheers, MFPers :drinker: <
    that's my water (or my new salad!)
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Ya...I do laundry then eat...then read posts...19567.gif pick up the house some...then read posts, then go workout, and post, then pick up a bathroom, then post...then go do something outside...then post...

LOL

We have the same routine!:flowerforyou:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey that sounds just like my schedule!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I love this place!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    wow and i thought i was the only addict, atleast its a good addiction
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You all are addictive!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

LOL

We have the same routine!:flowerforyou:
    That sounds like my routine too!! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You all are addictive!
    Why.........thank you!! :devil: :smokin:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I can quit anytime...

33.jpg
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Lol, I'm the same, I love this place. :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? Ezzie and I sit in two different rooms, banging away at the keyboards, in here, at the same time! ...at least I know what site she is on, lol! :laugh:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? Ezzie and I sit in two different rooms, banging away at the keyboards, in here, at the same time! ...at least I know what site she is on, lol! :laugh:

A yeah, sure....teehee....all those shopping sites....:devil:
    Ez
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there's a twelve step program out there somewhere....but I really am quite sure """"I""" don't need it...now Jamerz, he might. The only way to pry him off the boards is for food or exercise!!! ( just how many posts do you have ....???)

:flowerforyou: Ezzie
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there's a twelve step program out there somewhere....but I really am quite sure """"I""" don't need it...now Jamerz, he might. The only way to pry him off the boards is for food or exercise!!! ( just how many posts do you have ....???)

:flowerforyou: Ezzie

It's the sparkle kilt... must warn others... no self control... :love: :blushing: :smooched: