hello all

Options
lrobs1986
lrobs1986 Posts: 15 Member
Hello! I'm going on 2 weeks with this website. So far so good! I'm 25 years old; I have been on the heavy side for most of my adult life. Pretty much due to poor eating habits, I moved out on my own at 18 and didn't really see the need to cook a meal for one person so I pretty much lived on take out food. My heaviest I was 280. I'm currently at 234 with a goal to loose those last 234 lbs. My best friend and I are doing this website along with working out! It makes this battle so easy to have someone on your side pushing you. We have a vacation in sept and that is our goal to shed this weight by then. To me this vacation is one reason for shedding the weight. I also want to this for me. I want to have self confidence. Don’t get me wrong for the most part I am comfortable with how I look. It’s my stomach and waist area that I want to work on! They say the weight for someone my height 5*9 is 165, for me that’s a little to skinny so I will be happy if I can get to 200. Some coworkers and I started our own biggest loser contest so that also is push for me. When I started this goal, it was very hard for me to actually get up and go to the gym to take the time to make a healthy meal or eat the right snacks. Now I'm eating things I would never thought I would snack on, going to the gym is something I enjoy doing now!

With all this being said! Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Feel free to add me as friend! =)

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site..i have quite a few more lbs to lose..buit this site is wonderfuil for support, inspiration and motivation..without my friends on here i would have quit already. welcome again and i wish you lots of luck on your journey..
  • MommaMind
    MommaMind Posts: 28
    Options
    Good luck!!! I'm sure you'll reach your goals, just stay motivated! :)
  • lrobs1986
    lrobs1986 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you! =)