What You Having For Lunch Today?

Options

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Salmon salad with lettuce on a whole wheat/flax wrap with a side of cheese and crackers. Can't wait, I am hungry!
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    3oz grilled chicken breast on spring mix lettuce w/2 tbspn of sesame dressing (newmans), mushrooms, and also tomatos!

:D:D:D

almost time for lunch!!!!!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, Subway
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    Mmmmm, Subway

<- jealous!
  • ChrisR0128
    ChrisR0128 Posts: 86
    Options
    I think today will be, Almond butter on light 35 calorie multi grain bread, with seedless black grapes, Sun chips and, apple slices with carmel
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Left over homemade stir fry with rice.
    It wasn't the best I have ever made, it was missing a spice of some sort, but I can't let food go to waste!
    Only 361 calories per serving! That is including the rice :)
  • sweetmysty
    sweetmysty Posts: 1
    Options
    Rotisserrie Chicken ( leftovers, 1 leg and 1 wing), 3/4 cup coleslaw, 1 hawaiian roll, 1 cup of fresh pinapple and 1 serving of pretzels.

6257926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm having left over sauerkraut with a polish sausage.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Ceviche. I made it yesterday - let it marinate over night. I took a nibble this morning. It tasted devine!! Can't wait until lunch time!!
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    I'm going out to eat at IHOP with a friend and am having the Simple & Fit Whole Wheat French Toast Combo. It is two slices of whole wheat French toast topped with fresh slices of banana, served with scrambled egg substitute and two strips of turkey bacon. I haven't had it before, and I've never tried turkey bacon before, so I'm hoping it is good!
  • yarnhoarder
    yarnhoarder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwich.... not too exciting :ohwell:
  • yarnhoarder
    yarnhoarder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwich.... not too exciting :ohwell:
  • Katy_Adele
    Katy_Adele Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    today is my weigh-in day. after i weigh-in i always allow myself a lunch i wouldn't normally eat, today it will be pizza rolls :)
  • Happy_endings
    Options
    I work the night shift so my life is upside down people "lunch time" is my dinner.. but either way I had grilled chicken that was marinaded in low sodium soy sauce, minced garlic, and lemon juice. 1 cup of white rice. I also had 1/2 can of salt free petite diced tomato with 2 tsp of mrs,dash garlic n herb and 1/4 cup of fresh shredded Parmesan. Very YUM :)
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have some breakfast for lunch. Some egg whites, Morningstar maple veggie sausage, slice of american cheese and a slice of whole wheat bread. Not too hungry today, so I'll save my calories for dinner, which is homemade crabcakes, a delicious baked potato with butter (not too much!), a green veggie and maybe some yogurt for dessert. Mmmmm!
  • DrAlbin
    DrAlbin Posts: 25
    Options
    Wawa Buffalo Blue Chicken wrap. Tried these out last week, Absolutely love them. and only 340 calories. :-)
  • pittielover23
    pittielover23 Posts: 268
    Options
    Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer Chicken Margharita
    Baby Carrots
    LC Garlic & Herb Cheese (as dip for the carrots)
    Applesauce
    Coke Zero
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Left over grilled flank steak with Long Grain and Wild rice and a side salad...
  • littlenoms
    littlenoms Posts: 46
    Options
    A homemade rice bowl with leftover burrito filling (lean ground turkey & black beans), brown rice, a couple spoonfuls of salsa & greek yogurt, and topped with some cheese....with a side of carrots.

I'm so excited. Mostly for the cheese. Haha.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Homemade Beefaroni---and too much of it. :blushing: