Feeling better already!

Options
Solat37_Neil
Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
I reckon I've dropped about 10lbs since I started and already I feel tons better, my ankles/knees have stopped aching, my belly feels smaller, and I have more energy already! Can't wait to know how it feels when I drop the other 90 lbs!
I love MFP!!!

Replies

• Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    well done!
    when you get yourself to work and get on the scales you'll be really surprised at just how much you've lost
    i ended my 4th week last week and felt amazing @ losing 21lbs - but i got caught out and ended up hvaing a KFC and I know that no matter how much water i drink, it's going to have affected any loss this week - my weigh in is Wednesday
    best of luck :o)
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Good job! I was surprised at how much better I felt after losing my first 10 lbs. I still have a long way to go, but feeling better already is giving me the motivation to keep going until I reach my goal weight. Cheers :drinker:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, keep it up it only gets better.
  • bossmodehan
    bossmodehan Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wow ideal motivation! best of luck with the other 90 :drinker: <<<<< water of course!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds makes more of a difference than most people realize... Keep up the amazing work.... it only gets better! :D
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Congrats, awesome job!