Somethin is wrong

Options
misroz31
misroz31 Posts: 17 Member
On the goals page of this site, it says that I will lose less than a pound a week eating 1600 calories and doing 60 minutes of training 6 days a week. That doesn't make sence to me. I am 176.4 down from 180 since last Monday. Did I do something wrong? I would rather it be that I lose 2 lbs per week. What do I need to change? I thought I was doing the right thing..........HELP

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    It will slow down after a week or two. you are doing fine!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    you are about the same as me....if your daily caloric need is lets say---1900 cals per day and you are eating 1600, then your deficit is only 300. multiply that by 7 days a week, your deficit is only 2100 cals. (less than a pound per week lost)...eating that amount of calories (without working out) you will lose one pound every 2 weeks. Drop your cals down to like 1350 and see if that helps. Also, if you work out you can eat more and still have the same deficit. Let me know if that makes sense:)) Good luck:))
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    When you start out and are doing everything right your weight will drop FAST for a week or so. Mostly this is 'water weight' Especially if you're drinking your water and watching your sodium intake. Once the water weight is gone it'll slow down and even out. No worries, it's normal.... Just keep on going. You're doing great. :)
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Go in under your Goals/Update Your Diet Profile and change the amout of weight you wish to loose per week(located at the bottom of the page).