Changing my ticker to tell the truth!

Options
RajwaJ
RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
I only started using MFP in March but actually started this healthy lifestyle in January. Been on this journey for 16 weeks now and I feel amazing compared to how I felt at the start.

I was working out this morning how much I had actually lost so far. My ticker was only showing the 16lb I had lost while using this site (as of this mornings weigh in).

I have actually gone from 15st 8lb (218lb) to 13st 2lb (185lb) in 16 weeks. 33lb in 4 months!

I have found out how to add a date to the 'check in' so put in the measurements and the weight that I was at on the 10th Jan 2011 so now my ticker is showing the 33lb that I have lost and deserve to proudly display.

I know its going to get harder from here so these little motivational perk will help me through. :laugh:

Replies

• SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I had to figure the same thing out for my ticker! I joined MFP in February of this year, but I had already lost 100 lbs or so when I joined!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    your right to be proud of your achievements - well done!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I had to do the same thing a while back. Yes, that number matters and I too wanted to see ALL of my progress when I logged on. Great job to you!! :happy:
  • momtothreegirls
    Options
    How do you chnge it?
  • RajwaJ
    Options
    My Home
    Check-in
    At the bottom is 'Edit Previous Entries'
    It should already have a list of your weigh in dates. At the bottom is a place where you can add 'New Entry'.
    Just log in your weight and the date from the start of your journey.
  • johnny_k
    johnny_k Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info guys. It feels a whole lot better to see your real loss on the ticker.
  • RajwaJ
    Options
    It does feel a lot better when you can be proud of all your pounds lost instead of only a bit of it. Glad to have helped.
  • mbalaguer1
    mbalaguer1 Posts: 35
    Options
    Great idea! I lost about 15 lbs before I joined mfp and my ticker only shows the 8lbs I lost since joining. I'd much rather see 27 lbs lost on my ticker, its so much more encouraging! Great job!
  • momtothreegirls
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am so doing the same!!
    Thank you

And congrats on your weight loss!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!