NSV Realized!

Options
Although I just figured out what that stood for a week ago (non-scale victory), I now know how to categorize these achievements. I had yet another one just this morning.

I was on the treadmill and there are a couple pairs of shorts I use for workouts and I was jogging and the damn things kept falling down under my *kitten*! haha At first I was annoyed, then concerned they were going to fall all the way down and the wife would come downstairs and find me in a balled up mess at the end of the treadmill, but then I finally realized what was happening and was pleasantly relieved. Even if the scale doesn't always reflect the best results day in and day out, it's the NSV's that keep you going.

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Seems like every time I feel a bit discouraged about my weight loss going slower than I'd like, either someone complments me on my progress or I wear a pair of pants I haven't worn in a couple weeks and they're practically falling off.

Congrats on your progress! Here's to loose pants! :bigsmile:
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a great, although potentially embarrassing :embarassed:, NSV! :drinker:
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Congrats. My shorts are getting looser but not yet falling down. I have some smaller ones I hope to be able to replace them with that I haven't been able to wear in years.