For those of you having a hard time drinking water.

Options
2»

Replies

• proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I buy water botttles and since I sit at a desk I am able to get through 4-6 16.9 ounces at work and of course drink at least one at home. Here's to water!!

Sorry to seem nasty, but what are you doing with those six to eight empty plastic bottles? Five days a week adds up to 30 to 40 bottles. I hope, at the least, your office has a recycling system in place but I can't help but think of the resources (petroleum) it takes to make them in the first place. Buy a refillable bottle.

Your not being nasty, but before you ASSUME OR JUDGE you should of asked. So to answer your "question' we do recylce at our job and who said I don't have a refillable bottle. We are here to encourage each other not nit pick, if you didn't like the comment you didn't have to respond.

I thought the same thing--that's a lot of plastic wasted to get your water in. You specifically said you buy bottles. Congratulations on cultivating a habit that's healthy for your body--the other poster was just suggesting a way to do it that's less environmentally harmful. To your health!

But your doing the same thing as the other person by assuming, I mean I put a quote about water and thats all you think of, there hundreds of topics about water make sure you are attacking them to.
  • RadicalCharlie
    RadicalCharlie Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Coffee should not be considered in your water intake...

Drinking unsweetened tea or Crystal Light type products will help with water intake though.