Down 1.6 lbs this week... WooHoo!!!

Fluffy1962
Fluffy1962 Posts: 25 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
Good Morning all. I'm 6 weeks on MFP and have lost 13.8 lbs so far... I haven't posted much but I do read quite a few... I've been so motivated by you guys on here... MFP and YOU ALL are truly wonderful... I'm having much more success here than I did on WW...Thank you to everyone who posts on these sites. You are an inspiration....:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    YAAAAAY! A 1.6 pound loss is AWESOME! You know you're doing something right! Keep it up! What have you been doing? Any secrets or bits of wisdom you can impart in me? (:
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Congrats!
  • rob_spitzer
    rob_spitzer Posts: 54 Member
    That's just great sucess, you should post more, we want your motivational stories on here,,,some of us feed off of it, like me!!
  • Fluffy1962
    Fluffy1962 Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks Jiggly, I've been really watching my fat intake keeping it to 25 - 30 grams per day and also watching my starches. I tried to keep my starch (pasta, bread, potatoes, etc..) to one a day, but that was not realistic for me so I am trying 2 a day. If I have a starch at breakfast then it's veggies and protein at lunch and maybe 1/2 a potato at dinner or a very small portion of pasta... Upping my workouts has really helped too. I'm going to the gym 5 or 6 days a week... doing a lot of cardio... I know I need to start weight training to define and tone, I start that this week... This site has helped the most with journaling everything I eat and keeping track of my water... Oh and a lot of praying that I keep doing it...LOL... I'm amazed most of all that I'm 6 weeks in and still gung-ho and enjoying myself....
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!