30 Day Shred

Options
Hi everyone,
I heard of the 30 day shred program. Has anyone tried it? What do you think of the program?
Thanks!

Replies

• fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    I just started it over the weekend and my muslces are SORE!! That says a lot, especially because I've been doing the Insanity workouts for the past month. I'm going to try to do it 5-6 days a week in the morning before work, and finish with my Insanity workouts in the evenings. Add me as a friend if you'd like and we can do the 30DS together! :)
  • tinalina81
    tinalina81 Posts: 81
    Options
    I did the whole Dvd for a month and lost about 7 pounds in the month and a half i was doing it. It is a good workout to start with, it tones very well. Make sure you do it about 5-6 times a week though for best results.
  • pittielover23
    pittielover23 Posts: 268
    Options
    I just started it as well and it is HARD, but I can tell it works since just about every muscle in my body is sore ;) I like that it is a quick workout (20min) and you don't need much to do it, just a mat if you workout on a hard floor and some hand weights.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30DS Saturday. I lost 10 pounds and 7 1/4 inches! I did it every day through the month of April. The first week I was very sore, but just worked through it. It is an awesome and tough workout. I have started Ripped in 30 today and I am hoping for good results.
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this yesterday, so when it arrives, I'll be on it! Little bit worried I must admit, but have heard it creates great results :)
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I love it!! I mean who doesn't have 20 minutes a day to invest in themself?? I lost an inch off my waist within the first 10 days. I am now on Level II Day 11 & it's kicking my *kitten*!! I love it.. did I already type that??
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I want to do this too! Can you buy it in stores or do I have to order it online? I live in a little bitty town and all we have is Wal-Mart :indifferent:
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I heard of the 30 day shred program. Has anyone tried it? What do you think of the program?
    Thanks!

There are tons of posts about these. Just search them.
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I want to do this too! Can you buy it in stores or do I have to order it online? I live in a little bitty town and all we have is Wal-Mart :indifferent:

I bought mine at Walmart for $9.97.
    It is a hard program and every muscle hurts, but I've heard good things about it. I'm on Day 15. I've lost about 2 inches total so far. I haven't been doing any other exercise with the CD. I'm going to add in walking starting tonight.
  • ♥Lexi♥
    ♥Lexi♥ Posts: 126
    Options
    Yippie! I just found a copy at Walmart! I have a mat and some weights! I starting tomorrow.
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Have water and a towel close by. Be prepared to WORK and enjoy it!