TEAM LAKERS!!

Options
JRena225
JRena225 Posts: 373
Hello there,
I just wanted to start a topic to see how many true Laker fans we had out ther in MFP land!! Please feel free to add me as a friend! We have our hands full I believe with this Dallas team and with the 2/3/2 format, we really have to bring our A game!!

Replies

• Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Well am against this thread and going to report it! LOL! Go Heat!
  • JRena225
    Options

I was waiting on you to comment sweetie!!! LMBO, you are a mess but I love it!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    GO SUNS!!!

Oh wait, as soon as new ownership took over we've done nothing but get rid of key players and suck really bad this season resulting in no playoff spot this year.

Maybe next year. LOL
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options

I'm with them!!!

Would LOVE to see a Heat/Lakers championship though!
  • manenuff21
    manenuff21 Posts: 63
    Options
    Moms went into labor at the Great Western Forum during a Laker game, and I was born in Inglewood so it was destiny for me to be a Lakers fanatic. Grams had me watching Showtime in the 80's. Winning is our culture. Dallas is gonna get beat down badly! Remember the last game of the season when Matt Barnes knocked down their coach and Steve Blake ran up on Jason Terry? Lamar took the 6th man of the year award from JT and Pau is gonna be guarding Dirk while Bynum destroys the foul prone Tyson Chandler!

Sidenote: I hate Tyson Chandler, we got in a fight when I was in 8th grade and he was at Dominguez being a *kitten*. I lost the fight (He's a foot taller than me), but I still had relations with his girl and my brother kicked his *kitten* days later lol!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options

dont worry i already reported it, thread will be deleted soon
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options

See Jamie! I got my team on lock! Go Heat!
  • JRena225
    Options
    GO SUNS!!!

Oh wait, as soon as new ownership took over we've done nothing but get rid of key players and suck really bad this season resulting in no playoff spot this year.

Maybe next year. LOL

Poor Stoudemire!!! He should have went to the Heat, that would have been awesome!
  • JRena225
    Options

Sidenote: I hate Tyson Chandler, we got in a fight when I was in 8th grade and he was at Dominguez being a *kitten*. I lost the fight (He's a foot taller than me), but I still had relations with his girl and my brother kicked his *kitten* days later lol!!!

WWWWOOOOWWW how awesome was that lol!!!
  • JRena225
    Options

See Jamie! I got my team on lock! Go Heat!

Haters are not allowed!!! It's all love here!! You are free to create your own topic, this is a free country!! LOVE PEACE AND HAIR GREASE!!!
  • manenuff21
    Options

It was the best 9 minutes of my Jr High career lol
  • manenuff21
    Options

It was the best 9 minutes of my Jr High career lol