These Nuts!

Options
2»

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Arent almonds a good pick me up snack?

pick me up or "pick me up"? my guy says when I eat almonds that night I'm extra happy to see him. :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

pick me up or "pick me up"? my guy says when I eat almonds that night I'm extra happy to see him. :laugh:
    [door bell rings] "package of almonds for Crystal from BF'
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Yep, I love nuts but don't allow myself too many these days (Men, behave!!)
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :devil:

BTW cashews are brutal but man do they taste good.
    How did I know YOU would jump on that one!!!! :wink: :laugh:

Yes, cashews DO taste good!! hahaha!
    I just did not know you had a wild side in ya.
    :devil: :devil: If you only knew!
    Oh you :devil: .
  • CrystalBella
    Options

lol he'd love that! i texted him and told him i told everyone our secret, he said i'm addicted and need to back away from this site and work. which is true.
  • BEFORE
    Options

lol he'd love that! i texted him and told him i told everyone our secret, he said i'm addicted and need to back away from this site and work. which is true.
    Tell him to be quiet or you wont eat "any" nuts tonight.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Yes, I think we are all addicted to this site!

Well, at least almonds are a good nut to have as a regular addition in your diet! :) I didn't realize they had an aphrodisiac effect! hehe....my hubby just goes for the Golden Grahams with me!! :wink:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Well, at least almonds are a good nut to have as a regular addition in your diet! :) I didn't realize they had an aphrodisiac effect! hehe....my hubby just goes for the Golden Grahams with me!! :wink:
    I think air is my aphrodisiac (TMI?)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I think it's that way with MOST men....mon ami!!! :wink:
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    yeah I love almonds. I buy now the little single serving pouches of plain almonds, I think they are by Blue Diamond and they are great- the perfect serving size and it controls how much you eat.
  • CrystalBella
    Options

So agreed! :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options

So agreed! :laugh:
    You say it like it is a bad thing.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hey guys... just found this thread and um, are we still talking about nuts?! :laugh: Wait, which ones? :devil: I love my nuts, too. :bigsmile:

Just yesterday I bought cocoa roast almonds (dark chocolate flavor) by Emerald...YUM :tongue: Now, you only get 1/4 cup for 150 calories - but they are soooooo worth it! And, like many have said already, the fat is "good" fat. I just eat these things in moderation now!

*thinking, where did my other nuts go?*:laugh:
  • rolandhulme
    rolandhulme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Once I started reading the labels I stopped buying them. It's ridiculous how much fat and calories are packed inside such small portions. :grumble:

I am CRAZY about Macademia nuts, but as soon as I started reading the info I knew I was in trouble! It's not like I can have just one. I'm "OM NOM NOM" and then the packet's gone!