new scale

Options
JJtexasgirl
JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
I finally bought a new digital scale yesterday and ditched my 15 year old one. Oh. My. Gosh. what a difference! I no longer have to guess my weight AND it is so accurate that it showed a loss when I weighed clothed - v - unclothed! Its much closer to the scale in my dr's office and that is a GOOD thing!

Oh, and the pants I have on today are way too big in the waist. I just wore them about a month ago and they fit fine. That is a GOOD thing too!

Happy Happy Day!

Replies

• MissJanay
    MissJanay Posts: 17
    Options
    Way to go! I need a scale also!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ugh I need to buy a new scale too, are they expensive? Because my roommate keeps our in her master bathroom and I hate to wake her up just to go weigh myself twice a week lol
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    not expensive at all -- I got mine at WalMart. its a Homemedics and cost less than $30

I figured if I was going to really be serious, I needed a scale that could keep up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!