GET FOCUSED IN MAY Challenge

Options

Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    i never got the spreadsheet in my email :( I looked on the one thats linked on here and I don't see where i can add my stuff to it. Im sooooo spreadsheet illiterate lol
  • JennWhit10
    JennWhit10 Posts: 32
    Options
    Lizzy_Sunflower you are the BIGGEST team player EVER!!! Thank you so much for creating this link for our challenge : ITS NOT TOO LATE!! Anyone who wants in on the May Focus Challenge (You make your own personal goals) try this link to get the spreadsheet.... https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=t5TLo9E3zASpKnAE1hoeQPQ&authkey=CPLvhc0G#gid=0

never received the spreadsheet in an email, but I was able to open this link. Now whats next?!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm in! I cant wait to see all the fabulousness brought by all the May Challenge Peeps!! (myself included).

I'll pm Fesse.

Thanks for everyone setting this up!:drinker:
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    To those with the link I suggest you print it out and write in your goals. Post it somewhere Visible, and keep up with it every day
  • nikkirosem
    nikkirosem Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just joined.
  • KayJayKing
    KayJayKing Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Question: What value do I enter daily for each target on the complete monthly chart?

Target 1: "I want my Net cal to be over per day".
    So, on Day 1, Target 1, I would input the number of Net Cals remaining after I complete my entries for the day?

Target 2, Day 1, I would input how many calories I burned that day. Etc.

Thanks for the great chart! I just need a little expanation on how to use it.
  • fit4lyfe7
    fit4lyfe7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Somewhere I lost some of my motivation and am trying to get my focus back to where it was.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    If problems with the link or you want to keep it on your computer...Feel free to email Fesse...V...Lee....or me....we will still email you the sheet...

Thank you all for joining....

We are going to Kick Mays *kitten*...!!!

Reporting of LKMMOM Chief of Staff
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Off to bed with 6 out of 7 goals met.
    The last one was a calories burned goal, but today is my day off, so I burn a lot less calories than days I work. (BodyMediaFit daily total calories)
    :flowerforyou:
    If it wasn't for this I would have been lucky to achieve 3 or 4 of these, not 6. It was this that kept me focused.
    I haven't drank all my water in weeks, but I did today!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just got my sheet! Let's rock it out guys and gals!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble thinking of a 3rd goal, any suggestions?
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options

How about to get no less than 4-5 servings of veggies/fruit per day?
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    OK, I feel like I've been losing a bit of momentum, so this looks like just what I need.

I've followed the link to the sheet and I think I've worked it out - I write in "reached" or "not reached" and it gives me a score? Have I got this right?
  • HCGracie
    HCGracie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in I have downloaded the sheet from the link! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

Disagree on the fruit front - some of us may be on a restricted nutrition plan due to health issues.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in if it isn't too late?
  • JennWhit10
    JennWhit10 Posts: 32
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the sheet to print off correctly using the link?
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options

Disagree on the fruit front - some of us may be on a restricted nutrition plan due to health issues.

Just an idea, but good point how everyone is different. Along with my spinach (which I looove) I have to have my strawberries otherwise I end up with other issues:blushing: :laugh:

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get the link to open :(
  • justdenise
    justdenise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just got my sheet. Count me in. This is gonna be great. :)